Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
owadays it is often necessary to learn a foreign language. There are a lot of reasons for this.
They are, for example, a trip abroad, a lack of foreign language skills for bussines needs,
a coming exam in school or university. For all such cases ByHeart will be a good
companion for learning foreign languages.
What is it - ByHeart?
ByHeart is a program for learning words, phrases and other grammatical forms of a foreign language of your choice. ByHeart works with an easy customizable bidirectional dictionaries that may use any pair of languages installed within Windows. A several learning and examination modes allow You to simplify and intensify the learning process. A sounds and pictures can be attached to every item in a dictionary, making it easier to learn pronunciation and visual associations. It is possible to add a comment to every item in a dictionary and insert into it a hyper-links to other items. Using dictionary You can examine yourself or anybody else in a game-like manner. ByHeart enables You to create your own training courses or use a ready-made vocabularies, supplied with the distribution kit or obtained from other users.
Who needs ByHeart?
ByHeart is designed both for a self-teaching and a supervised learning. Teachers can
intensify a learning process by means of ByHeart. It is important that ByHeart enables You to compose
a linguistic courses of various complexity, ranging from a basic to an expert level.
How it looks like?
You can look at some screenshots that will give You a notion about ByHeart functionality and interface.
To do that please visit the appropriate page which has been designed in such a manner that the loading time is optimized.
ByHeart: your unexpendable companion for learning foreign languages
Let us compare the training with ByHeart and taking a traditional language courses.
yHeart will help You to enlarge a stock of common and specific words, learn an exceptions and well-known difficulties of languages, arrange original linguistic courses, including training of a pronunciation and associative memory.
Studying the tenses, typical phrases, numerals or applied terms make only a small part of supposed ways
how ByHeart can be used effectively.
Now let us compare ByHeart and other software for learning languages.
- at first, note that a language course and ByHeart do not exclude each other; ByHeart allows to improve
the efficiency of homework and take supplementary training.
- moreover, it is often the case that a language course with desired particularity does not exist at all; and nobody but You knows what has to be learnt and how deep.
- every language course has the begining and the end, but the knowledge of language is
essential (or may become necessary) anytime, even a year after the course; and this is ByHeart that will assist You anytime.
- ByHeart does not allow to be lazy; it is assumed that You wish to learn languages and have the will to compose a training courses (of course, if You can not apply yourself to learning foreign language or
do not have a great interest in it then this is not for You).
- at last, the price; ByHeart is inexpensive and even may be free of charge.
- the most of such a programs have a built-in invariable training courses;
so they are doomed to be quickly exhausted.
- the other ones are facilities for preparing a linguistic courses, which are somewhat similar to ByHeart, but this is not a reason to use them - try ByHeart and perhaps it will turned out to be the best choice.
- also ByHeart is a perspective, quickly advancing program, and registered users can participate in working out the future versions of ByHeart.
The main features of ByHeart are described on the download page.
ByHeart home http://www.orc.ru/~stasson/byheart
Copyright © 1997 - 1999, Contents & Design, Stanislav Korotky